Terms and conditions of hire
1. The Owner is Mrs Naghina Raza and is the Director of Ayah Nur Events Limited.
2. The Hirer is the lead name on the booking form.
3. The Hire Period shall be the event date on the booking form.
4. Hired Goods shall all be items listed on the final invoice.
5. At all times the Hired Goods shall remain the Property of the Owner.
6. The Hirer shall be solely responsible for the Hired Goods and shall be alone responsible for insuring the goods from time installation and/or acceptance until return and acceptance of goods back into the possession of the Owner.
7. The Owner shall not be responsible for injury or damage to persons or property howsoever sustained arising from any Hired Goods.
8. In the event of a cancelled booking, a cancellation charge will be levied by the Owner, at 25% of the total value of the estimated order. Cancelled bookings with less than 1 month before the Hire Period will require full payment.
9. A non-refundable £50 deposit is required for bookings under the value of £350.00 and a £100.00 non refundable deposit for value of £350 or more to secure all bookings.
10. The owner will contact the Hirer 28 days before the Hire Period for Final numbers, when these have been confirmed, the Owner will send the Hirer a final invoice.
11. Full payment for all Hired Goods is required 1 weeks before the Hire Period. The Hirer is responsible for ensuring all payments have been received by the Owner. Once full payment is made there will be no refund available.
12. Shortages and damages to Hired Goods – on collection, if any of the goods are missing then the Owner will send a replacement invoice to the Hirer. Replacement charges for all Hired Goods are available upon request by the Hirer. Replacement invoices will be issued within 28 days after the Hire Period.
13. The Owner reserves the right to use any photography taken during the Hire Period for promotional purposes unless otherwise advised by the Hirer.
14. In the unlikely event of a pandemic happening all bookings will be carried over to a new date. If the hirer cancels completely then they will lose their deposit.
15. In the event of their being any anti social behaviour or verbal abuse the owner will pack away and leave the premises. No refund will be given in this instance.
Customer Declaration I declare that I am the Hirer and that I have read and agree to these terms and conditions of Hire.
Please return your signed copy via email to firstname.lastname@example.org